Friday, January 1, 2010

My First Christmas by JJ


























My Christmas week was very eventful. Two days before Christmas Grandma and Grandpa Bell came and picked me up and drove me all the way to the Bay Area. Grandpa and Grandma said that I was a very good boy and very close to perfect for the whole 8 hour ride. Mommy and Daddy got 1.5 days to themselves. They missed me but enjoyed the time alone.
On Christmas Eve I spent the evening at Great Aunt-Kits' and Uncle Dennis' house where a wonderful dinner was prepared and a great family photo was taken. On Christmas morning I helped open my presents at Grandpa and Grandma Bell's, but got pretty tired after the first few. Mommy and Daddy had to open the rest up by themselves. I then traveled over to Nana T's house for lunch and to open more presents. My milk suited me well, but I will be excited to eat some of the great food Nana T prepared next year. My last stop was over at Titi Mariya's house where dinner was prepared and my big cousins were running around playing with their brand new toys!
I stayed in the Bay Area for 5 extra days after Christmas with Daddy and Mommy. It was very relaxing and fun spending time with family 24/7! I even got to meet Uncle T's new puppy, Manny. Another highlight was celebrating Aunt Kits birthday! What a great 1st Christmas!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Niece!



These pics are classics! Love them. All the family looks great.

Happy New Year!

Love,
Auntie

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, Nique...Sure hope you are printing them out for his baby book...Nothing like a hard copy for posterity.
Happy NY and blessings on you three,
Kit

Anonymous said...

Wow if thats the bouncy he just got now our boys have that alike too =) looks like u guys had a ball..lovely family jonnique!
Janelle

Anonymous said...

Y'all left too soon!
Davon

Anonymous said...

What a great job you did on this blog...or I should say...Once again what at great job! Plus I loved my picture on my IPhone with JJ loving his playpen!!!!! I miss him...I miss you....I miss Wes....I love you all! Mom2

Anonymous said...

Omg, JJ is so handsome. Smiling with all those gums!!! lol

I would really like to come over and see him.
-Meiko

Anonymous said...

Sir Joshua, what a Beautiful surprise. Papa John was SO.... Excited and surprised to finally meet you. We are So THANKFUL that God allowed you to FINALLY.... visit us here in Texas. What a happy baby you are. Wow! the look on Papa John's face when he saw you.... Priceless
Nanna Frances and Papa John