Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Evolution of our Family and Christmas Cards!

Newly Weds and our 1st Christmas as a Married Couple!!!
2nd Christmas and expecting our 1st Baby in 7 months!!!
3rd Christmas and JJ's 1st Christmas!!!
4th Christmas, JJ's 2nd, and expecting next baby...It's a Girl!!!

5th Christmas, JJ's 3rd, and JoJo's 1st....
....This is exactly why I like doing Christmas Cards! I get to see myself, my husband, and my family mature each year. It has been a fun tradition for me. This year the day before Thanksgiving I got  my Christmas Cards in the mail so that they could be delivered the day after Thanksgiving( The official day that the Christmas celebrating starts).  My goal is always to have them delivered ASAP. This way my family and friends get to enjoy them longer, they have a return address to send us one, and I think we get our money's worth!

linking up with:
http://walkwithmebyfaith.blogspot.com/



8 comments:

Simply Tasheena said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for sharing.

~Mrs. Delightful
ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

Oh! I love this! Your cards all tell a story! So sweet! :)

Tricia Nae said...

what a cute family!! love the card!

Faith said...

Loved seeing all of your past cards. Such a beautiful family!

Thank you for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

Tami said...

How fun to look back on your past cards! Your kiddos are adorable!

Theresa Mahoney said...

How sweet! Love the cards and think that is a wonderful idea! Wish I would have thought of doing that myself!

Visiting from the blog hop and am a new GFC Follower :)

Stop by and say hi sometime if you get a chance www.theresasmixednuts.blogspot.com

Happy Holidays!
Theresa

Pat M said...

what a lovely family!
I am blog hopping & following you from Katherine's Corner. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/. Hugs, GraceinAZ

LC said...

Visiting from the Card Carousel!

Love your card!! SOO cute!!