For the last couple of years I have been in charge of Valentines Day and my husband our Anniversary! I always like to go all out to illustrate my love for my Valentine! This year I wanted to see if I could do it on a budget. I wanted to make my husband proud that I could touch his heart without touching deep down in our pockets !
1. I made him a Valentines breakfast ! Fruit presented in a heart and bacon and pancakes in the shape of a heart!
2. I found this great card at the Dollar Spot! It really was perfect. My husband knows that I love me some coffee! God and Coffee gets me through the day!
3. I made these roses out of Hershey Kisses, craft sticks, and green colored tape!
4. I purposely saved gift cards we got from Christmas! These provided a great Date Night. The Crusted Catfish and the Safe House was the bomb.com!
5. I arranged a free babysitter i.e.Grandma
6. I personalized and packaged some Heart Candy!
7. I told my husband I thought is was raining and to open the blinds in the bedroom....
it was raining everything I love about him!
8. I dressed up in his favorite outfit for our Valentines Date and gave him a free kiss!
9. I presented him with a Valentines Photo shoot of our baby Girls 1st Valentines!
10. I told him I love him(like I do everyday) and told him we only came out of our pockets $ 20 for EVERYTHING ! Hopefully he did not do much damage in his gift for me.....