I wanted to show some love and pampering to one of my dear friends, Andrea. This week she will be 37 weeks pregnant! Andrea and Josh(her wonderful husband) will be 1st time parents!
Despite being a Labor &Delivery nurse I remember all the anxiety that came along with the excitement when labor was getting imminent. I wanted to help ease some of that with blessing her with a "Mommy Pampering Kit!" I know what essentials could make a Mommy's hospital stay a bit more comfortable. This is how I created one for the beautiful Mommy-To-Be(
1. I purchased a 1 liter Dasani water bottle.
2. I drunk all the water and cleaned up my germs. I then made an opening with a sharp knife.
3. The opening was a square shaped flap
4. I made a run to Target to get traveling essentials.
5. I stopped by Starbucks for Papa-To-Be
6. I placed everything in the bottle.
7. I taped it up with scotch tape.
8. While at Target I purchased this Card Making Kit from the Dollar Spot!
9. I placed 2 bows on the cap.
10. I printed out a front cover label...
11. And a back label describing all that was inside.
12. I then went to town decorating with my card kit!
13. I wrote a note to my friends and took it to the post office.