Friday, March 2, 2012

Insta -Friday

life rearranged

Photos that I took with my camera phone throughout the week.  When doing this blog post I realized that your heart is where your phone camera clicks...my kids , food, and a pretty view for this week!!!
Made Zuppa Toscana Soup this week. Recipe here.


It was not love at first site for JJ but I can say that he  has finally fallen in love with his Lil Sister!

We had a play date last week and got 4 car seats in one vehicle. Ages ranging from 5 weeks old to 2.5 years old!



We went to go visit the new baby Giraffe at the Zoo!  Can you see it?
JJ is totally into sunglasses these days...

JoJo is becoming  a pro on the swings at the park!

I actually had lunch by myself last week before my massage! I ordered a great french onion soup and salad.

This is the lovely view from the hospital floor that I work on..it takes my breath away all the time!


Even when there is no sun my Son loves to wear them...

I love spending time with my kids at the park!

3 comments:

twinkietotmom said...

The first & last pictures are my favorite! Your kids sure are cuties!

Chance said...

Ahhhh.... lunch by yourself and a massage. That sounds absolutely wonderful!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time. I am a new follower from the blog hop.