Saturday, April 28, 2012

5 year Anniversary


I gave my whole heart to you for my whole life. You have wholeheartedly treasured it. Thank you & Happy 5th Anniversary my Love!

April 28th 2007 - I said "I Do". One of the best decisions of my life!



April 28th 2008- We celebrated the big 1 Anniversary! We went to Palm Springs for the weekend and stayed in the In-laws timeshare. We ate, hiked, swam,  watched movies, ate, and  finished it off with eating a nice dinner where we got dressed up!

April 28th 2009- We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary and my husband took me to a Brazilian Steak House! Yes, I was eating for 2!




April 28th 2010- Just the 2 of us celebrated our 3rd Anniversary! My husband surprised me with a night get away to Magic Mountain! We wanted to be kids again after having one!




April 28th 2011-  We celebrated our 4th Anniversary! My husband surprised me with some museum, aquarium, foot massage, and good food fun! I was 38 weeks pregnant with Baby #2!

5 Things I Learned in 5 Years:



1. Date my Husband- flirt, have fun, compliment, smile, laugh and get know each other more & deeper.
2. Respect my Husband- love & respect goes hand and hand. At the end of each day I want to be loved and he wants to be respected.
3. Listen & Empathize with my Husband-When he shares his struggles  he does not expect me to have the answers & solutions.
4. Respond to my Husband- When he offends me respond with good communication. Reacting with anger, frustration, and malice is not the way to go.
5. Pray with my Husband- praying for my husband  helps me to love & understand him more. It also brings us closer to each other and God.


We'll see what the Hubby has planned this year!?!?
Click here to see what I made my hubby for the Anniversary!

7 comments:

Is said...

Congrats Jonnique! You are a beautiful and lucky couple!
Greetings from Spain

Giggle Business said...

happy anniversary!! hope you have fun and i love all the pics. heres to another 5 years

Kish said...

Happy Anniversary! I pray that you and your husband have many more awesome anniversaries. God Bless.

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Happy Happy 5th year anniversary! Love the five things you've learned. I'll try to remember these too. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration at Sunday's Best Par.tay!

Vanessa said...

Hi, Johnique

Happy Anniversary! Hope you and your hubby have a wonderful day!

Vanessa

Ivy and Elephants said...

Happiest Anniversary Johnique. May God continue to bless you with more fabulous Anniversaries.

Paula

Simply Tasheena said...

Congrats! I love this post!!! Wishing many more years to come :).

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com