Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Sister the Graduate

This beautiful  little girl is my Sister! She is graduating this Saturday from High School and I can't believe it. I am so bummed that my family and I will not be able to make her graduation. My little Sister resides in Dallas. We were just out there 2 weeks ago for a Wedding.
 We stayed with my sister and the rest of my Dallas family for 5 days.We celebrated with her early while we were out there. We gave her a graduation gift , told her we were so proud of her, and gave her quality time. I was also honored when she requested that I take her Graduation pictures, so that she could have one to send with her announcements.
We chose to take the pictures on the family Ranch. The house is made out of brick & there is a pond out back , which provided great backgrounds. I  also added some props to go with graduation theme and  with a pretty face the photo shoot a success!










 




Franesha we are so proud of you! We know that you will be successful at whatever you do because you have heart, determination, smarts, God & beauty won't let you down!
Love Jonnique (Wes & the kids)

(Please follow me on the left with Google Connect or via email to keep connected!!!)

6 comments:

The Artful Diva said...

Congratulations to the new graduate. She is lucky to have such a supportive sister.

I am now happily following you.

Unknown said...

Happy Graduation to your beautiful sister! So lovely. I hope she has a wonderful time at college. Life is so exciting when you are 17 and 18, isn't it? A whole world of adventures!

Kenya G. Johnson said...

Beautiful photos. I love the red brick wall.

Happy Gardening, Kim said...

Thursdays Favorite Things Hop new follower here. Hope you'll stop by soon to follow me via GFC or any other way you would like. Also, if you could answer my poll I have at top left of my blog...it's all in fun!!

Have a great day!!

http://mommieagain.com

Congrats to your sister!!!

Simply Tasheena said...

Congrats to your sister!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Katherines Corner said...

Congrats to your sister! She has limitless possibilities ahead. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop Big Hugs xo