Saturday, November 3, 2012

Our 1st Trick or Treating




Yes my Son is 3 and we have never been Trick or Treating! His last 3 Halloweens have been spent at Harvest Festivals and Halloween parties!



We did not do door to door Trick or Treating . Our gym held a Trick or Treating event the day before Halloween.


All the kids were encouraged to wear their costume from 5pm to 6pm to the gym!


It was just so precious as I watched the Ladybug and Tiger walk through the parking lot with their Dollar spot mini candy buckets.



They turned so many heads and people even stopped to tell them how cute they were!


After their 1st candy stop they got the hang of it!


It was just beyond adorable to hear the words " Trick or Treat!" come out of their mouths as they approached every stop in the gym!


This event was so simple but simply sweet!


I love the care that my kids get from the workers while I workout at this gym. This event that they took the time to throw for kids just impressed me even more!


After the Gym we headed to the Great Aunt's house, to show her their costumes and get their special treats from her.


She is definitely a great Aunt that is more like a 2nd Grandma.


The kids got a real candy bucket(for next year), a flash light, a pencil(once a teacher always a teacher), and 2 pumpkin suckers each!


They both were so thrilled to eat their 1st Halloween sucker!



The stick to the sucker glowed in the dark!


They had a ball sucking away , so we clicked away with pictures!


A simple Halloween that will forever be cherished in my heart!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Trick or Treat Blog is awesome!! Your talent and creativity coupled with the subjects you had to photograph were an A+ for sure Nique!

Donna

Lena said...

Awww, there are super-cute!!

menopausal mama said...

Following you via GFC from the Mom's mingle blog hop. Would love it if you could visit and follow back. Thanks! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

SaraSherrell.com said...

Visiting from Moms Mingle. Absolutely adorable!

Anne Birdsong said...

Hi Jonnique, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from the Mom’s Monday Mingle.

Oh my gosh, your kids are so cute! Looks like they had a lot of fun trick-or-treating. I guess they'll be going next year!

Anyway, thanks for posting this. I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

Pinkie for Pink said...

They are SO cute! I am visiting from the Monday Mingle and I am a follower of yours now. Would love if you could come visit and follow me.

Thanks!
Nichole
www.pinkieforpink.com

Jules said...

What a wonderful post! Your children are absolutely adorable... I hope they (and you!) had a wonderful Halloween and didn't get too much of a sugar high!
** New Follower ** Make it a great week! jules

Simply Tasheena said...

Awww, they look adorable... what a great gym!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Found you via mom's monday mingle blog hop. New follower of yours :)

Anne
http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Found you via mom's monday mingle blog hop. New follower of yours :)

Anne
http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/

MamaB (BrandiH) said...

Hey there, new follower here, I found you through the Monday Mingle. You have adorable kids! I wish there was a gym like that around here!

MamaB

Olga Becker @ Coffee+Thread said...

Cute blog! I am your new follower. I would love if you visit http://olga-kidapproved.blogspot.com/

Vanessa Mercado said...

Gosh!! They're so cute!!! :) Great post! I'm your new Follower! I hope you visit my blog sometimes.. Thank's!! :)
Kisses from VV!!

Adam said...

My mom says her favorite memories of me and my brothers was during halloween. Love the holiday, they must of had fun.