Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Card

It's December!!!!! My favorite month of the year! I love, love, love Christmas time! I always start thinking about Christmas in October and one thing that I think about is our Christmas Card! My tradition is to have them all mailed out the day after Thanksgiving. This way everyone has our address on hand,to send their Christmas Card right back. I love to re receive them in the mail too!



This year our Christmas Card was taken at the new house, that we closed on Nov 9th!!! It was so fun doing a photo shoot with my dear friend in front of our new house. It was even more fun being able to share the news through our Christmas Card .

Everyone that has seen the card has been asking where I got the apparel:
What I Wore:
pleated poppy
Dress: Old Navy
Boots:TjMaxx
Earrings: Macy's
Necklace: Target
Bracelet: Gift from Mom
(Husbands Sweater was also from OldNavy & kids clothes were gifts)


Another reason why I like doing Christmas Cards every year is because I love to compare the previous cards and see how our family has aged over the last 5 years!


Christmas 2011: The Girl's 1st Christmas!


Christmas 2010: We announced we were pregnant with Baby #2 and that it was a Girl!


Christmas 2009: It was the Boy's 1st Christmas!


Christmas 2008: We announced that we were expecting our 1st Baby!


Christmas 2007: We were newlyweds & excited to spend our 1st Christmas as Husband and Wife!

(Please follow me on the left with Google Connect or via email to keep connected with future creations!!!)

15 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Your family is precious! I am so glad to see a young couple who loves the traditions like Christmas cards. I am a new follower and hope your will stop by to follow back!!

Jenn @ Finding My Sunshine In Life said...

Beautiful pictures!! Found you on Katherine's blog hop!!! Hope you will visit me sometime!

mail4rosey said...

Congrats on the new house! We do photo cards every year too. All of yours are great!

I'm visiting you today from Thursday's Favorite Things. :)

Katherines Corner said...

a beautiful family and a lovely way to say you are thought of at the holidays. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

allisonwest said...

We did a "new house" card too!! Merry Christmas and Happy Unpacking! Ha!!

Lauren said...

Just beautiful!!!!! :)

Elenie Counts said...

What a beautiful family you have! Merry Christmas!

Natasha said...

We had a baby boy in 2009 and a girl in 2011 too! And to be organized enough to mail ours out sooner. I just got my (mostly) done last week!

Faith said...

Love the card and all the bright, fun colors!

Thanks so much for joining in the fun. Hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

LOVE seeing the comparrisons over the years! JoJo is SO much bigger this year!!!

Courtney said...

You have a GORGEOUS family!

Rachel said...

What a sweet collection of Christmas cards you have! I love the bright colored outfits you all wore in this year's card!

Carmen V said...

Hi Jonnique,
Family Christmas Cards .... such a wonderful american tradition! I need to have it for my family too!
I'm your new follower,
Carmen (beekeeper from Italy)
http://marnero.blogspot.it
Regards! Merry Christmas!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

SO CUTE!! I love themes! And lemme tell you how much I ADORE your team mom, team dad shirts! LOVE!
Happy Holidays and congrats on the new house!!

Franziska said...

You guys are too cute - I love seeing the difference over the years!