Thursday, January 17, 2013

InstaFriday: The 1st half of January

I have become some what addicted to Instagram. I love how I can capture a lot of special moments, make them look extra pretty, and share it with many within a couple of minutes! Here is our 1st half of January:


I started the year with choosing a word to guide me through 2013. Gratitude


I have been trying to eat right from the beginning of the day. I believe if I start strong I could possibly finish strong!


I actually wore something other than workout clothes the other day. I want to "Get Dress" more this year.


I want to be more resourceful this year!


I want the kids to have another year of being cavity free!


My Husband started the year off right by gifting me with these!


I captured the kids catching a balloon from the sky! Just precious!


We had our 1st Playdate of the year with JJ's #1 friend!


They are too much for me!


We had the Playdate at a sweet local shopping mall with a play area.


The Boy has been sporting the Christmas pjs and loving them!


Mr. Wonderful took the Girl to get yogurt and she did not want to leave.


This is one of the scariest pictures I have taken. It's where my husband got into a serious car accident last week. Gods protection is amazing.


Mr. Wonderful was laid up for 5 days and we then finally got out the house.


The kids were so cute as they wanted to imitate people in the stores trying on shoes.


While in the car they acted like they were sleep. We need some acting classes!?


The Boy has been in love with puzzles and the Girl loves destroying her brothers hard work.


One of my favorite Cosby episodes aired and the kids fell in love too!


We made a trip to BestBuy and the girl wanted to play hide & seek.


Oh how I love Naptime, because it means My Time!


It rejuvenates me for what I love more, playtime with my Boy & Girl!




2 comments:

Meg @ Fit Tone Groove Mama said...

Adore the balloon pics!

Meg

Amanda said...

Your pictures are SO fun!! I think Insta-Friday is the best! Your babies are just precious!! I especially love the picture of them "pretending" to be asleep ;) Looks like you guys have so much fun!! Thanks so much for stopping by Chaos & Coffee, I'm your newest follower! Have a blessed day!!