Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pinterest Does It Again

I love Pinterest for all the ideas they have to offer! I get ideas for recipes, decor, kids activities, and  anything else I need help with. If you frequently visit Pinterest you have seen all the great outfit layouts !? I love looking at them but never thought I could pull anything without going to the Mall. Last Sunday I was thinking about what I should wear for church and then a light bulb went off. The light bulb encouraged me to turn to Pinterest to look for ideas for an outfit to get out of my closet. I scrolled through a couple until I found something I thought I could pull off without having to spend a dollar.
This is what I found:
Low and behold i loved my outfit and so did Mr.Wonderful. It would have been much more closer if I had a similar belt, but who cares!? 
 "Not I", said the pinterest junkie! I now will be turning to Pinterest regularly to inspire me to turn to my closet. I can't wait to share more in the future!!!

What I Wore:
Jacket: Marshalls
Sweater: Target
Jeans: Gift from Sister
Boots: Steve Madden
Head Band: Wet Seal(Got it in High School)
Belt: Guess



pleated poppy

16 comments:

Our Delightful Home said...

Love your attire and color choice!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Kelly B. said...

Cute outfit!!! You pulled it off so well!! Have a happy day!

Traci Little said...

love pinterest! love it! I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to visit when you have time.

Love, Traci Michele @ Ordinary Inspirations

http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

Chioma said...

love how you pulled off this look! :)

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

Nancy Claeys said...

Adorable outfit. Love Pinterest to get inspiration.

Following from Katherine's Corner. Have a great day!

Doreen McGettigan said...

I love the fashion on pinterest. I have been using it for my book signings because I had no idea what to wear.. lol.. I love the way you pulled the look together..

Katherines Corner said...

nice choice! Hugs and Thank you for sharing at the hop :-)

Samantha said...

Dropping by from the Pinspired link up. Great outfit!

Shelly said...

I think your re-creation was successful.
I found you from the pin-spired link up and am your newest follower.
Have a great weekend!

Mix and Match Mama said...

I love finding other Pinterest junkies!! You did a fantastic job recreating your looks! Thanks for linking up with us!! Have a great weekend! Shay

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Wow, you look like a model! So cute. I love the outfits you created.

*Jess* said...

Love it!! That is something I could probably find in my closet, too! Except the belt, lol!

Veronika said...

You are so stylish! Love it! :)

The Links said...

Love the gray and brown. This is why I love pinterest. I would never put those colors together but they look so great!!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Jonnique!!! Your outfit is ADORABLE! I love it, it is SO you! Thanks for linking up!!!

Rachel said...

you look great Jonnique! classy outfit!
floralandfudge